The first Post

Hey guys,
It is the first post ever on my improving blog.
I should have this site up and fully finished no later than next month.

Anyway, I'll give you guys the basic lowdown of this thing.
This site will contain my opinions on a variety of topics.
Reviews of movies and music for one. Also will talk about sports, I'll give my predictions on games, and you can tell me why I'm right or wrong.
I'll also use this to post random thoughts and rants on issues, and I may even divulge into some politics if my stomach can handle it.

Also, feel free to send me mail on topics you would like for me to write on. A certain game you want me to predict, a new band, or a movie.
Also send hate mail if you disagree with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm SICK of Tim Tebow!

Gamecocks in historic year two under Paris

The Economy Falling is a Good Thing