I'm sick of Tim Tebow Part 2

Here we are again: Throw the 4 letter network into a turmoil, the Golden Boy has got a concussion.

The story is on Tim Tebow (again) and his injury he sustained in the Gators past game when Taylor Windham sacked Tebow.

Now, I'm not one to jump up and down because he got injured....I actually hope he makes a full recovery and plays in two weeks against LSU.

But come on ESPN! Tebow got a concussion and will be fine in a few days with rest. The hit wasn't malicious, just a good, hard, clean hit on the QB.

The shot of him being carted away in an ambulance was almost comical. It made me think a head of state getting hurt, but is was just a college football player.

What's worse is that ESPN is paying very little to no attention to two serious injuries. Southern Cal's Staphon Johnson got his throat crushed in a weight-lifting accident where he was performing a bench press, lost his grip, and had the bar fall onto his neck. Did I mention that his injury called for a reported 6 HOURS in surgery.

Or, how about the SEASON ENDING injury to Baylor QB Robert Griffin?

Yet we hear next to nothing about these guys, and to me, their injuries are much more serious.

So now I'll add ESPN to the Tebow loving-fest of networks with CBS and ABC.

To Tim, get well soon.
To ESPN, get off your knees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm SICK of Tim Tebow!

Gamecocks in historic year two under Paris

The Economy Falling is a Good Thing